Duncan Christmas Bird Count
Monday, 20 December 2010
The Duncan Christmas Bird Count takes place on the 1st of January and we are looking for people to help out.
Outside, we need:
- Birders who can count and identify birds.
- Helpers who could go out with birders and lend support.
- Feeder watchers who will count and record species and numbers on the day.
Inside, we need:
The gathering at the Freshwater Eco Centre starts at 3:00pm and lasts a couple of hours.
- We also need some nice folks who can't come out, but would be willing to help out with the post count gathering at the Freshwater Eco Center,
- People who will make a few nibbles or bring a packet of chips and make sure that the cold and weary counters are well looked after.
If you could assist in any way give me a call at 250-748-8504 or e-mail me at